Innovating to tackle plastic waste
The Circular Plastics in Cities conference aims to gather stakeholders across governments, industry and civil society to address the key challenges in plastics for urban areas:
- What is the future for plastics in Europe?
- Can plastics go from waste to resource within a circular economy?
- What does the EU Strategy for Plastics in the Circular Economy mean for cities, business and consumers?
- How can we best leverage digitalisation?
- Does innovation have a role in bringing circularity to cities?
This multi-stakeholder conference can address these questions and provide ample room for EU policy-makers, innovators and cities to get together. This is why the conference will feature three plenary panel sessions to set the tone, but also three diverse, parallel, interactive workshops for in-depth discussions on new materials and ecodesign, digitalisation for a circular economy, and measuring circularity in cities.
The lunchtime ‘Innovation Space’ will also provide opportunities to network and develop partnerships with organisations doing work in these areas. Register here now and secure your place!
More info herehttp://plasticircle.eu/news-events/circular-cities-conference
World Circular Economy Forum 2019 (WCEF2019)
- 3-5 Jun 19
We can’t predict the future of the circular economy, but we would like to show you how we imagine it.
Talking to the cluster
Notas de prensa - 08 Mar 2019
HOUSEFUL and its solutions have been presented at a workshop organised by the Catalan Energy Efficiency Cluster