Houseful Workshop Series | Housing of tomorrow: a circular look at energy rehabilitation
AIGUASOL, alongside other national experts in the building and energy sector, will demonstrate the importance of circularity in the construction industry, with a specific focus on energy rehabilitation. The event will future sustainable catering and is completely free for charge.
As part of the Houseful project, AIGUASOL will host a workshop focused on circular solutions for energy rehabilitation in the building sector.
In particular, during this face-to-face workshop, some national experts will discuss the applications of circularity in buildings, existing business models and feasibility, as well as innovative solutions.
Discover the Agenda
9:30h-10h. Meet & Cheers. Welcome coffee and drinks for everyone.
● Presentation of the event – Carolina Carbó, Manager of Construction Technology – LEITAT
10:10h-11h. Block 1: Innovative technical solutions in energy rehabilitation.
● Introduction to the Circularity in building – Sonia Llorens, Director in Càtedra d’Economia Circular i Sostenibilitat del Tecnocampus Mataró-Maresme (UPF)
● Frameworks of circularity in building – Toni Herena, Project Manager – AIGUASOL
○ Levels, EU Taxonomy, U Taxonomy, Certifications, Circularity Methodologies
● Solutions of energetic rehabilitation of envelopes – Olga Barrachina and Toni Herena, Project Managers – AIGUASOL
○ Experiences of innovation projects (4RinEU, PLUG’n HARVEST, HOUSEFUL)
● Energy monitoring, Reports, and KPIS – Carlos Larraz, Researcher – LEITAT
○ Into operation monitoring service: consumptions, comfort, etc.
11:00 h- 11:20 (Circular Break)
11:30 h- 12:30: Implementation of circular business models in the value chain of energy rehabilitation.
● Circular business models and services for energy refurbishment – Arnau González, Project Technician – AIGUASOL)
○ FaaS, Models de PPP, PPS, etc.
● Challenges of implementing energy rehabilitation solutions in social housing – Inés Fàbregas, External Action Architect – Agència de l’Habitatge de Catalunya
● Round table discussion: challenges for a circular value chain and success cases – Moderated by AIGUASOL
○ David Martínez, Sustainability Director – Construcía.
○ Àngel Estévez, Architect, Project Coordinator and Rector Council member- Sostre Cívic
○ Fernando Aranda, Innovation and knowledge committee expert – Incasol.
Webinar Series | From Waste to Resource: renewables, better soil health, and circular solutions to cut GHGs
Notas de prensa - 29 Mar 2023
This webinar, hosted by Homebiogas, aims to explain how the production of biogas from organic waste benefits both society and the planet.
Webinar Series | From water polluters to water providers. Green buildings and the social impact challenge.
Actualizaciones del proyecto - 27 Feb 2023
This webinar hosted by alchemia–nova and LEITAT, featuring Aqua Publica Europea as a special guest, aims to examine the legal, economic, technical, and social situation for wastewater reclamation and reuse.
Circularity in the building sector: What to learn from Apollo 13 and The Truman Show
Artículos - 27 Feb 2023
Giving materials a passport, designing buildings as temporary aggregates, and making companies responsible for their products. What we can learn from a European project, Apollo 13 and The Truman Show, to limit the environmental footprint of the construction industry?