Power ON Gas 2019 Conference
Our goal is creating summits for world changers with friendly environment for comprehending knowledge and securing business.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The summit will take place on the 20thand 21st November 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark. The two days event will give you an extensive view on the European gas to power and power to gas market. Discuss successful power to gas partnerships , new P2G technologies and biogas to energy conversions. Meet Industry representatives and companies involved in the industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Power Companies, Oil and Gas Companies, Traders & Distribution Companies, Producers of feedstock, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regulatory & Research experts, Government organizations and municipalities, analytics, services providers & consultants.
- Market Developments in a Global Perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European Industry
- Financing and Investing strategies
- Economics and Sustainability challenges
- Transportation and storage enchancements
- Actual Case Studies to gas to power and power to gas
- Technological Advancements in the Biogas Industry and P2G
- Commercialization – opportunities, growth challenges, funding, partnerships
WHY TO ATTEND
Gain a comprehensive overview of the gas to power and power to gas on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies. Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, fast paced market situation and more. Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the industry.
Info, agenda, speakers and price here.https://fortesmedia.com/power-on-gas-2019-conference,4,en,2,1,2.html
from Wed, 20 Nov 2019
to Thu, 21 Nov 2019
Webinar: Indicators for Circular Economy
- 23 Apr 20
Joint webinar with the Collaborative Community of Housing Experts, to investigate the indicators for circular economy and some of the methodologies evaluating circularity, April 23rd at 2.15pm