Houseful Workshop Series | Housing of tomorrow: a circular look at energy rehabilitation
AIGUASOL, alongside other national experts in the building and energy sector, will demonstrate the importance of circularity in the construction industry, with a specific focus on energy rehabilitation. The event will future sustainable catering and is completely free for charge.
As part of the Houseful project, AIGUASOL will host a workshop focused on circular solutions for energy rehabilitation in the building sector.
In particular, during this face-to-face workshop, some national experts will discuss the applications of circularity in buildings, existing business models and feasibility, as well as innovative solutions.
9:30h-10h. Meet & Cheers. Welcome, coffees and drinks for everyone.
● Presentation of the event – Carolina Carbó, Manager of Construction Technology – LEITAT
10:10h-11h. Block 1: Innovative technical solutions in energy rehabilitation.
● T1 – Introduction to the Circularity in building – Sonia Llorens, Director in Càtedra d’Economia Circular i Sostenibilitat del Tecnocampus Mataró-Maresme (UPF)
● T1.2 – Frameworks of circularity in building – Toni Herena, Project Manager – AIGUASOL
○ Levels, EU Taxonomy, U Taxonomy, Certifications, Circularity Methodologies
● T2 – Solutions of energetic rehabilitation of envelopes – Olga Barrachina and Toni Herena, Project Managers – AIGUASOL
○ Experiences of innovation projects (4RinEU, PLUG’n HARVEST, HOUSEFUL)
● T3 – Energy monitoring, Reports, and KPIS – Carlos Larraz, Researcher – LEITAT
○ Into operation monitoring service: consumptions, comfort, etc..
● Questions and answers
11:00 h- 11:20 (Circular Break)
11:30 h- 12:30 h Block 2: Implementation of circular business models in the value chain of energy rehabilitation.
● T4 – Circular business models and services for energy refurbishment – Arnau González, Project Technician – AIGUASOL)
○ FaaS, Models de PPP, PPS, etc.
● T5 – Challenges of implementing energy rehabilitation solutions in social housing – Inés Fàbregas, External Action Architect – Agència de l’Habitatge de Catalunya
● Questions and answers
● T6 – Round table discussion: challenges for a circular value chain and success cases – Moderated by AIGUASOL
○ David Martínez, Sustainability Director – Construcía.
○ Àngel Estévez, Architect, Project Coordinator and Rector Council member- Sostre Cívic
○ Fernando Aranda, Innovation and knowledge committee expert – Incasol.
Houseful Workshop Series | Digital Enablers for circularity in the built environment
Project's updates - 13 Nov 2022
ITeC and Turntoo, two Houseful partners, will demonstrate how digital technology can serve as an enabler to improve the circularity of materials, the building, and the entire process. The event is free of charge.
Circularity for all? „There is a real risk of it becoming a privilege for the rich“
Articles - 07 Okt 2022
"There is a real risk of circularity becoming a privilege for the rich,” warns Chris Patermann, father of the bioeconomy. In Spain and Italy, two projects are testing new solutions to tear down the barriers hindering the uptake of a sustainable approach and fostering social inclusion in poor areas
Houseful Webinar Series | Material solutions for a circular economy
Press releases - 08 Sep 2022
The HOUSEFUL Webinars Series presents the circular solutions that are currently under development and will be demonstrated at building scale in each of the four project's demo buildings. The 1st webinar focuses on material solutions.